December 30, 2017

The Good Stuff in 2017

Hiya! This is the second part of my 2017 Reflection Series. Almost 3 years ago, I shared my best moments of 2015. I would like to do that again for 2017. This has been my best year yet.

Seventeen great things

1. Reputation album 


2. Volunteered with North Florida Planned Parenthood's Leadership Action Team for my service project

3. Attended the Women's March in my hometown.

4. Celebrated my 21st birthday with my family

5. Got accepted to Florida State University

6. Spent my last semester at community college with some good people

7. My biology study group

8. Received my CPR certification

9. Re-established PeaceJam, a student organization, on campus

10. Went bowling for the first time after 6 years

11. Took a nutrition course

12. Happy cried after listening to Taylor's Look What You Made Me Do

13. Bought a waffle-maker 

14. Celebrated Solar Eclipse Day on the first day of classes

15. Met Shirin Ebadi at the PeaceJam Conference. She took a picture with my group while holding my sign!!

16. Gave a Linked-in Presentation at the STEM's Career Development Series workshop

17. Took a student leadership development course in spring semester

I have realized that I have so much to learn and to look forward in 2018. Isn't crazy that it gets better than?!
So here is to 2018, where..

Image result for taylor swift gif new year

What were your 17 greatest moments?

Quote of the day: 
"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something." - Neil Giaman

No comments:

Post a Comment