January 20, 2018

My First Two Weeks at FSU

Hello all!! I hope everyone has been adjusting well to the spring semester! As you can tell by the title, I'm now a student at FSU!! I can't believe it's been two weeks since classes started. Let me tell you, it's been surreal. I know it hasn't been that long, but I feel kind of different in a good way, like there has been so much growth since then. I feel happier. Now of course there have been some downs.. Classes are harder and adjusting to the change can be difficult. However, with the help of classmates and putting in a lot more effort than ever before, I should be fine. One of those efforts consist of constantly going to tutoring. It's not as bad as it seems because it can motivating and oh so worth it in the long. The classes I am taking right now are, the second part of Biology and Physics, Clinical Psychology, and Introduction to Medical Sciences (seminar class). It's a good load to start with for this first semester.

I'm becoming more open to saying hi and starting a conversation with people. Yes, you all have read that right!! A point goes to me for stepping out of my comfort zone. As always I love how the campus is diverse and open to helping random people with directions. Seriously, if you need help, just ask. Besides classes, I'm still involved with PeaceJam! Today was the coaching retreat for spring. It was fun, informative, and good tiring. I met some really cool inspiring people. To end on that note, I'm looking forward to the rest of my time at FSU!! Staying stoked!!

Image result for fsu campus gif

"Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder."

No comments:

Post a Comment