Hi ya! I still like to write, but here's the thing... I also like earning A's. During the past semester, I wasn't sure how to balance between school and blogging. So I just stopped blogging and hope that I'll return to it later. Well, now is later. This upcoming spring semester is going to get busier, but I'm going to figure out a way to incorporate blogging into my life. Perhaps, my counselor can help me on this. I'm planning to see her on the Tuesday when I get back to classes. Anyways, I'm very excited to get back to this. I definitely did learn something here and there during the fall semester. I would love to share my experience and wisdom. I even made new friends wowza!! About my Instagram lolol I've decided that I'm going to express my Instagram as a studyspiration, a little bit of my life, and cute stuff that I find.
Blogging in general has been so hard for me. I'm always caught in the middle trying to be like other perfect bloggers when I should totally just be myself even though I don't do much. I'm also kinda cool too!! It's better to be 100% yourself than to be a knock-off version of someone else that you admire.. I hope someday I will live my true dreams (travel, family, career, etc.). Meanwhile, I will be working hard towards by goals, sharing my thoughts, and just trying to make the best of it. This shall be an awkward, beautiful, and meaningful journey.
"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average." - Taylor Swift

No comments:
Post a Comment