December 18, 2016

My procastination



Cliché' quote, but it's sooo freaking true. Nothing is impossible because the word itself says I'm possible. Audrey Hepburn is a genius for quoting that. Hey there, my name is Sameera and I should really stop procrastinating because it's making my so-called life 10x harder. Why on earth would I want to add that type of pressure on myself. College is already hard enough.. Ha, that's a different story for another time. But from what I have experienced from procrastination, I do end up getting very good grades. However, I'd rather earn those very good grades from a less pressured situation, where I can think straight, not forget the little things, and ACTUALLY LEARN THE MATERIAL. I would also rather turn in better quality assignments. It would lead to a good impression from my professors. I think my problem is that I'm lazy and for some reason I have this mindset that I'm able to do assignments in a short time. FALSE. I mean I could, but like I mentioned before, that would make my life even harder and more stressful. I should be more nicer to myself considering what life throws at me. Thanks, life. Anyways, at the end I just want to make a real effort to stop procrastinating and receive that true feeling of  "YES, I finished it..the week before the due date!!" I've always wanted to live that worry-free life. I think it's possible. I need to straighten my priorities, use my agenda and study schedule the right way and more often, stay focus on my true goals, and enjoy while it last.. Because down the road, it will get harder than this. Other than that I'm also just sick and tired of that circle of procrastination that begins every couple of days. It gets boring after awhile. Life is short and you know exactly where this is leading to.. SOME INSPO

CLICK IF YOU LIKE HSM, YOU'RE WELCOME. Now or Never and Get'cha Head in the Game


"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday and the thief of time." - Don Marquis and Edward Young

No comments:

Post a Comment